All rules and regulations are for your benefit and protection and are strictly enforced
CHECK-IN 1:00PM NO CHECK-INS PAST 8:00PM & CHECK-OUT 11:00 A.M.
- Respect your camping neighbor, create Friendliness.
- Annoyance to campers should be reported to the office.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children in camping area. Playing around restroom is prohibited.
- Campsites must be maintained in a neat and sanitary condition.
- NO CLOTHESLINES or TARPS allowed without permission.
- Throw all cigarettes, matches and papers in fire pits, and burn grease only in designated fire pits. ( DO NOT MOVE FIRE PITS. )
Please dispose of bottles and cans, in designated containers.
- Dishes, food or clothing must be rinsed or washed in SINK behind BATHHOUSE.
- Dogs, large or small, must be on a LEASH. NO EXCEPTIONS. Barking dogs are extremely annoying. Kindly keep pets from disturbing other campers. “CLEAN UP” after pets, incl. wooded areas & dispose of droppings in dumpster.
Campers that are tenting are not allowed to bring their pets.
- All VISITORS must REGISTER in OFFICE. $5.00 per person VISITORS FEE.
ALL VISITORS MUST LEAVE by 11 P.M. or a $10.00 per person LODGING FEE will be charged to site. NO VISITORS ALLOWED AFTER 9:00 P.M.
NO VISITING DOGS
- Quiet will be observed between 10p.m. and 7a.m., except on Saturdays when curfew is 11p.m. Children and teenagers must be back to their sites by 10p.m. No children under 18 years old will be left in the campground without adult supervision. If both parents are gone children may not stay behind.
- Do not cut or injure live trees, deface, mutilate or misuse any equipment or other improvements which have been supplied for your convenience and enjoyment.
- Do not cross over occupied sites.
- Please respect 5mph speed limit, and drive slowly through the area and observe all posted road signs.
- Advertising and soliciting on premises for private gain is prohibited.
- State laws and regulations governing public health and sanitation, will be enforced.
- NO A.T.V., MINIBIKES or MOTORIZED BICYCLES allowed.
- NO bike riding after dark.
- ( 2 ) VEHICLES per site allowed, & NO parking in-between sites
Wrap garbage before placing in rubbish cans and dumpsters.
- NO DIGGING OF ANY KIND, without prior approval of office.
- NO more than (2) TENTS or (1) POP-UP per site.
- NO TENTS allowed on RV SITES.
- NO WASHING of RV’s or VEHICLES for Transients.
- Follow Posted Rules for REC BUILDING and PLAYGROUND
- NO CO-ED USE of BATHROOMS
- All perishable items must be in sealed containers before dumping.
Cardboard boxes must be broken down before placing in dumpster.
- NO CHILDREN ALLOWED IN REC HALL or BATHHOUSE without Parental Supervision.
- Trailers other than RV’s must be stored in designated area.
MOTORCYLE POLICY: No Motorcycles
FROM MANAGEMENT: WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE!
© 2010 Hemlock Grove Campground